State CO2 Emission Rate Goals in EPA's Proposed Rule for Existing Power Plants Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title State CO2 Emission Rate Goals in EPA's Proposed Rule for Existing Power Plants
Author: Ramseur, Jonathan L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Environmental Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2014-07-21
- Content Description: This report discusses the methodology EPA used to establish state-specific CO2 emission rate goals that apply to states' overall electricity generation portfolio.
- Physical Description: 30 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Air pollution control
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Environmental protection
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Carbon dioxide
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Motor vehicle pollution control
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43652
- Accession or Local Control No: R43652_2014Jul21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc462645