Biofuels Provisions in the 2007 Energy Bill and the 2008 Farm Bill: A Side-by-Side Comparison Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Biofuels Provisions in the 2007 Energy Bill and the 2008 Farm Bill: A Side-by-Side Comparison
Author: Capehart, TomCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Agricultural Policy; Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Author: Schnepf, RandyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Agricultural Policy; Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Author: Yacobucci, Brent D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Energy and Environmental Policy; Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-06-27
- Content Description: The report discusses the Energy Independence and Security Act (EISA) of 2007 (EISA, P.L. 110-140), also known as the 2007 energy bill. It also describes the key elements of EISA and the 2008 Farm Bill. The report provides a table with comparison of current or prior law with biofuels provisions in EISA and the enacted Farm Bill.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Biomass energy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Biomass energy -- Environmental aspects
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy policy
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34239
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34239_2008Jun27
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc462554