State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs: FY2009 Appropriations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs: FY2009 Appropriations
Author: Epstein, Susan B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Foreign Policy; Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Author: Nakamura, Kennon H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Foreign Affairs; Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-11-20
- Content Description: This report analyzes the FY2009 request and recent-year funding trends; it will track major foreign policy issues Congress may consider and will highlight congressional action throughout the appropriations process including the congressional report.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34552
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34552_2008Nov20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc462532