Legal Issues Relating to State Health Care Regulation: ERISA Preemption and Fair Share Laws Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Legal Issues Relating to State Health Care Regulation: ERISA Preemption and Fair Share Laws
Author: Shimabukuro, Jon O.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney; American Law Division
Author: Staman, JenniferCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney; American Law Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-08-26
- Content Description: This report provides an overview of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) preemption, discusses legal challenges to fair share laws, and analyzes the fair share requirements included as part of the Massachusetts Health Care Reform Act.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medical care
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health care reform
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Retirement
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34637
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34637_2008Aug26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc462496