Federal Student Loan Forgiveness and Loan Repayment Programs Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Federal Student Loan Forgiveness and Loan Repayment Programs
Author: Hegji, AlexandraCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Social Policy
Author: Smole, David P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Education Policy
Author: Heisler, Elayne J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Health Services
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2014-07-22
- Content Description: This report discusses loan forgiveness and loan repayment benefits that provide debt relief to borrowers of federal student loans who make an active choice to enter public service or obtain employment in particular professions, occupations, or specialties, or to repay their loans according to an income-dependent repayment plan.
- Physical Description: 145 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Student loan funds
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federally-guaranteed loans
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Government lending
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43571
- Accession or Local Control No: R43571_2014Jul22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc462472