Food and Agricultural Imports from China Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Food and Agricultural Imports from China
Author: Becker, Geoffrey S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Agricultural Policy; Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-09-26
- Content Description: This report first provides information on the most recent Chinese-related food safety concern, the use of melamine in dairy ingredients. Following this section, the report provides data on U.S.-China trends in agricultural trade, examines U.S. programs to monitor the safety of imports, and reports on other recent Chinese food safety developments. It concludes with a brief discussion of the congressional role.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agriculture in foreign trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Food industry
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Food law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Food safety
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- China -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- China
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Food contamination
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: China
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34080
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34080_2008Sep26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc462423