Oman: Reform, Security, and U.S. Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Oman: Reform, Security, and U.S. Policy
Author: Katzman, KennethCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2014-07-07
- Content Description: This report describes the relationship between the United States and the Sultanate of Oman, especially with respect to Oman's support of U.S. efforts toward peace in the Middle East, the U.S. free trade agreement with Oman, and Oman's relatively close relations with Iran.
- Physical Description: 23 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Oman
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Oman -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Oman
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Place Name: Oman
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21534
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21534_2014Jul07
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc462347