Implementation of Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS): Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Implementation of Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS): Issues for Congress
Author: Shea, Dana A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Science and Technology Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2014-05-09
- Content Description: This report analyzes data from a variety of Department of Homeland Security (DHS) presentations, testimony, and other sources to present a historical overview of program performance to date. It identifies an ongoing gap between the number of facilities that have received final risk tier assignments and the total number of regulated facilities.
- Physical Description: 20 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Counterterrorism
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Chemical industries
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: National security
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43346
- Accession or Local Control No: R43346_2014May09
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc462234