Iran: U.S. Concerns and Policy Responses Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Iran: U.S. Concerns and Policy Responses
Author: Katzman, KennethCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2014-07-25
- Content Description: This report discusses the reasons that Iran is considered a threat to U.S. security, including Iran's nuclear program, involvement with terrorist organizations, and involvement with neighboring countries' local governments. The report also discusses ways which the U.S. hopes to modify Iran's behavior with sanctions, and the effectiveness of these sanctions.
- Physical Description: 74 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Iran
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Iran -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Sanctions (International law)
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Place Name: Iran
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32048
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32048_2014Jul25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc462188