Instances of Use of United States Armed Forces Abroad, 1798-2013 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Instances of Use of United States Armed Forces Abroad, 1798-2013
Author: Torreon, Barbara SalazarCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-05-03
- Content Description: This report lists hundreds of instances in which the United States has used its Armed Forces abroad in situations of military conflict or potential conflict or for other than normal peacetime purposes. It was compiled in part from various older lists and is intended primarily to provide a rough survey of past U.S. military ventures abroad, without reference to the magnitude of the given instance noted.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Armed forces
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Armed forces abroad
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Americans in foreign countries
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Peacekeeping forces
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42738
- Accession or Local Control No: R42738_2013May03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc462082