International Family Planning Programs: Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title International Family Planning Programs: Issues for Congress
Author: Blanchfield, LuisaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Relations
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-02-21
- Content Description: This report looks at how the debate over family planning within the U.S. is spilling over to U.S.-funded family planning programs abroad.
- Physical Description: 19 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medicine
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Abortion policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Birth control
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Population policy
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33250
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33250_2013Feb21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc461939