A Low Carbon Fuel Standard: State and Federal Legislation and Regulations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Low Carbon Fuel Standard: State and Federal Legislation and Regulations
Author: Yacobucci, Brent D.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-12-23
- Content Description: This report examines the merit and potential issues of adopting a Low Carbon Fuel Standard. The report uses California as a point of reference to compare to proposed federal standards.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Environmental policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Pollution
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Government regulation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Energy
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R40078
- Accession or Local Control No: R40078_2008Dec23
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc461930