Necklace - Uzbekistan - Surxondaryo Province - Boysun Peoples Festival Outfit Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Necklace - Uzbekistan - Surxondaryo Province - Boysun Peoples Festival Outfit
Designer: Boysun PeoplesCreator Type: Organization
Donor: Losee, JoyContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1975/2000
- No Language
- Content Description: Bead Necklace. "Bib" style, with wide main portion of latticed clear beads overlaid with a field of shell/mother of pearl buttons. Vertical strands of beads along top, attaching to choker band with button clasp. The bib has a lower band of white, black, etc. openwork beading, then strands of beaded fringe in clear, green, yellow, blue, black, red, etc.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Necklaces (Jewelry)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1975
- End Date: 2000
- Place Name: Uzbekistan
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2013.001.026e
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc461881
- Display Note: This necklace was donated as part of a full ensemble, a festival outfit.