Book Review: Parapsychology and the Skeptics: A Scientific Argument for the Existence of ESP Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Book Review: Parapsychology and the Skeptics: A Scientific Argument for the Existence of ESP
- Serial Title Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Series Title JNDS, Volume 28, Number 1
Author: Zingrone, Nancy L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Nancy L. Zingrone, Ph.D., University of Virginia
Name: International Association for Near-Death StudiesPlace of Publication: Durham, North Carolina
- Creation: 2009-23
- Content Description: Review of a book titled "Parapsychology and the Skeptics: A Scientific Argument for the Existence of ESP" written by author Chris Carter.
- Physical Description: 7 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Near-death experiences -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Death -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Parapsychology -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: book reviews
- Keyword: parapsychology
- Keyword: extrasensory perceptions
- Journal: Journal of Near-Death Studies, 28(1), International Association for Near-Death Studies, Fall 2009, pp. 57-63
- Publication Title: Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Volume: 28
- Issue: 1
- Page Start: 57
- Page End: 63
- Pages: 7
Name: Journal of Near-Death StudiesCode: JNDS
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Statement: (c) 2009 IANDS
- OCLC: 14781775
- ISSN: 0891-4494
- Library of Congress Control Number: 88-648131
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 86-2701
- DOI: 10.17514/JNDS-2009-28-1-p57-63.
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc461718
- Display Note: "[The Journal of Near-Death Studies] is the only peer-reviewed scholarly journal (ISSN 0891-4494) devoted exclusively to the field of near-death studies. It is cross-disciplinary and published quarterly."