Madonna and Child with Saints Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Madonna and Child with Saints
VIVARINI, BartolomeoCreator Type: Personal
Museo CapodimonteContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Italy, Naples
- Creation: 1465
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 painting : wood ; 118x120 cm
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Painting
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Saskia, Ltd.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2001, Saskia, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: lif0250
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc46096