Tomb of Doge Pasquale Malipiero (d.1462) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tomb of Doge Pasquale Malipiero (d.1462)
LOMBARDO, PietroCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1470~
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 sculpture : marble
- Content Description: recumbent doge, classical sarcophagus supported by griffins, eagle's wings and shell
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Sculpture
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Saskia, Ltd.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2001, Saskia, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: lid0546
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc45915