UNRAVEL: Acoustic and Electronic Resynthesis Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title UNRAVEL: Acoustic and Electronic Resynthesis
Author: McCulloch, PeterCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Rovan, JosephContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Nelson, Jon C.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Committee Member: Klein, JosephContributor Type: Personal
Name: University of North TexasPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2004-08
- Digitized: 2007-11-30
- Content Description: UNRAVEL, a work for alto saxophone and interactive electronics. Examines works for saxophone and electro-acoustic music. Analyzes modes of interactivity using Robert Rowe's guidelines, with sonogram, score, and programming examples. Investigates hybrid serial-parallel signal-processing networks, and their potential for timbral transformations. Explores compositional working methods, particularly as related to electro-acoustic music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Saxophone and electronic music -- Scores.
- Keyword: computer
- Keyword: interactive
- Keyword: electronic
- Keyword: electro-acoustic
- Keyword: live electronics
- Keyword: saxophone
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: McCulloch, Peter
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- OCLC: 57581086
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc4589
- Degree Name: Master of Music
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Discipline: Composition
- Academic Department: College of Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas