A Holy Deacon Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Holy Deacon
Sculptor: Riemenschneider, TilmanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: German sculptor; 1460-1531~;
Owner: Stiftung Preussischer KulturbesitzContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Berlin, Germany;
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1515/1520~
- No Language
- Content Description: The carved sculpture depicts a figure holding in book in his right hand. The figure wears draped clothing and the sculpture is painted in polychrome.
- Physical Description: 1 sculpture : lindenwood ; 125 cm. high
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): sculpture (visual work)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): carving (processes)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Northern Renaissance
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: lgd0169
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc45169