White Horse Temple: Pavilion Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title White Horse Temple: Pavilion
Photographer: Wiedenhoeft, Ronald V.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Saskia, Ltd.
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1368~/1644~
- No Language
- Content Description: 1 built complex : multicolor
- Physical Description: Close view of pavilion (in front of Hall of Scriptures). The pagoda structure is held by eight pillars. Pillars have benches. There is a stairway leading to the structure. At the entrance there is one seated lion. Its a double story structure with multicolored designs made on its walls supported by small pillars. Blue and green are the prominent colors. There is a garden surrounding this pavilion.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pavilions (garden structures)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Chinese
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): East Asian
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Ming
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pagodas (buildings)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Eaves
- Place Name: China - Henan Province - Luoyang
- Place Point: north=34.725774; east=112.606324;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: lca1162
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc44746