White Horse Temple: Main Entrance Gate Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title White Horse Temple: Main Entrance Gate
Photographer: Wiedenhoeft, Ronald V.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Saskia, Ltd.
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1368~/1644~
- Content Description: 1 built complex : multicolor
- Physical Description: Main entrance gate flanked by two lions, view from front. Pagoda building has prominent brick color base with dark taupe color top. There is one main entrance gate with two non functional windows on either sides followed by two windows with glass panes. There is a big rectangular plate in the center of the building. Near the lion there is another rectangular box with some written text.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Chinese
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): East Asian
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Ming
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): towers (single built works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): pagodas (buildings)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): bell towers
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): eaves
- Place Name: China - Henan Province - Luoyang
- Place Point: north=34.725774; east=112.606324;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: lca1160
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc44744