White Horse Temple: Hall of Scriptures Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title White Horse Temple: Hall of Scriptures
Photographer: Wiedenhoeft, Ronald V.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Saskia, Ltd.
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1368~/1644~
- Content Description: 1 built complex : Taupe
- Physical Description: Side view of hall of Scriptures with scissors staircases. There is a railing made out of repeated units of small pillar like structures. There is a main door entrance at the ground floor without any door. Above this there are two more stories that are called Chinese Bell Tower with bells hanging from corner of eaves.There is written language in the center top layer of the tower. There are colorful drawings on top layers of the tower. The top floor of the tower is smaller as compared to the bottom floor. There are tree gardens on the left side of the temple.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): towers (single built works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): bell towers
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Chinese
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): East Asian
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shang
- Place Name: China - Henan Province - Luoyang
- Place Point: north=34.725774; east=112.606324;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: lca1158
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc44742