Manjushri, Bodhisattva of Wisdom Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Manjushri, Bodhisattva of Wisdom
Owner: Musée GuimetContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Paris, France
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1200~/1299~
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 sculpture original : gilded copper, mounted gemstones ; 55.9 cm. high
- Content Description: A standing figure with one knee flexed, one arm down and one arm half raised wears an elaborate headdress and decorative jewels.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Malla
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Early Malla
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Nepalese
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: knc0010
- Other: Museum inventory number MA 5031
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc44540