Ajanta, Cave 17 Painted Wall Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ajanta, Cave 17 Painted Wall
Photographer: Wiedenhoeft, Ronald V.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Saskia, Ltd.
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : paint, mud, plaster, volcanic rock ;
- Content Description: An elephant dominates the scene with some figures in the foreground and background. Some foliage and rocky formations are also part of this painted imagery on the wall of the cave.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): mural paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Indian (South Asian)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Gupta
- Place Name: India - Mahārāshtra - Ajanta
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: kie0101
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc44399