Ajanta, Cave 17 Painted Wall Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ajanta, Cave 17 Painted Wall
Photographer: Wiedenhoeft, Ronald V.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Saskia, Ltd.
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : paint, mud, plaster, volcanic rock
- Content Description: An elephant charges then kneels at feet of a Buddha figure as people watch.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Buddhism
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Indian (South Asian)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Gupta
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): mural paintings (visual works)
- Place Name: India - Mahārāshtra - Ajanta
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: kie0100
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc44398