Five Pandava Temples Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Five Pandava Temples
- Parallel Title Panch Rathas: Dharmaraja Ratha
Photographer: Wiedenhoeft, Ronald V.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Saskia, Ltd.
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 0650/0700~
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 carved complex : rock-cut temple
- Content Description: The view includes the south side of Dharmaraja Ratha which includes some relief carvings and a figurative deep relief carving.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): rock-cut temples
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): temples (buildings)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pallava
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Post-Gupta
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Indian (South Asian)
- Place Name: India - Tamil Nadu - Māmallapuram
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: kia0932
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc44297