Roman City Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Roman City
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work.
- Content Description: Byzantine South Gate in City Wall of Roman City. From the Roman Imperial Period.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Architecture (object genre)
- Place Name: Turkey - Aegean Region - Denizili - Pamukkale
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Saskia, Ltd.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2001, Saskia, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: jia0900
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc43225