BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir and Canadian Museum of Cultural Heritage of Indo-Canadians Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir and Canadian Museum of Cultural Heritage of Indo-Canadians
Architect: Papadopoulos and Pradhan ArchitectsCreator Type: Organization
Photographer: Hartill, AlecContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Hartill Art Associates
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 2007
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work : Turkish limestone, Carrara marble
- Content Description: A close view of the spires shows the richly carved decoration.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): temples (buildings)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hinduism
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Canada - Ontario Province - Toronto Metropolitan Area - Toronto
- Place Point: north=43.738596; east=-79.626671;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: haa01205
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41961