BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir and Canadian Museum of Cultural Heritage of Indo-Canadians Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir and Canadian Museum of Cultural Heritage of Indo-Canadians
Architect: Papadopoulos and Pradhan ArchitectsCreator Type: Organization
Photographer: Hartill, AlecContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Hartill Art Associates
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 2007
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work : Turkish limestone, Carrara marble
- Content Description: The detail view of the temple shows the large staircase and intricately carved arcade at the top of the stairs. However, also shown is signage showing the temple is currently not open.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): temples (buildings)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hinduism
- Place Name: Canada - Ontario Province - Toronto Metropolitan Area - Toronto
- Place Point: north=43.739045; east=-79.626891;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: haa01202
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41958