[Wine Ewer with Incised Design] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Wine Ewer with Incised Design]
Photographer: Davis Art ImagesContributor Type: Organization
Owner: Cleveland Art MuseumContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Cleveland, Ohio;
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 0936/1392
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 lidded pitcher : ceramics, glaze ; 20 x 22 x 14 cm.
- Content Description: The wine ewer is glazed in celadon. It has both a lid, a handle and a spout. It is decorated with organic incised plant decoration.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): ewers (vessels)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): celadon (glaze)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Koryŏ
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Korean
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): East Asian
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: dva9349
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41871