Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Lace
Artist: Talbot, William Henry FoxCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: English photographer; 1800-1877;
Owner: Philadelphia Museum of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Davis Art ImagesContributor Type: Organization
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1842/1850
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : silver salt, paper ; 23 x 19 cm.
- Content Description: Lace worked in foliage patterns is depicted in this photographic image.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): salted paper prints
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): photographic prints
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): positives (photographs)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): photographs
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: dva9010
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41853