Golestān Palace Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Golestān Palace
- Parallel Title Gulistan Palace
Architect: Navai, Haji Abol-hasan MimarCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Navai rebuilt much of the palace complex in 1865 CE.
Photographer: Davis Art ImagesContributor Type: Organization
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1865~
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work :
- Content Description: A close detail of the facade is visible. The patterned decoration of the ceramic tiles is intricate and consists of foliage and flowers. The lower portion of the facade is decorated with stone flowers in relief. The windows are arched.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): royal palaces
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Iranian
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Persian (culture)
- Place Name: Iran - Golestān Province
- Place Point: north=35.679581; east=51.420539;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: dva5976
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41761