Westminster Roman Catholic Cathedral Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Westminster Roman Catholic Cathedral
Architect: Bentley, John FrancisCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: English architect and designer; 1839-1902;
Photographer: Davis Art ImagesContributor Type: Organization
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1895/1903
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work :
- Content Description: A close-up of the fenestration and stonework is shown in this view.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): cathedrals (buildings)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Byzantine Revival
- Place Name: England - Greater London Metropolitan Area - London - City of Westminster Borough
- Place Point: north=51.495809; east=-0.139440;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: dva5818
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41751