Virgin of the Immaculate Conception Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Virgin of the Immaculate Conception
Owner: Brooklyn Museum of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Brooklyn, New York, New York, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1700/1799~
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 sculpture original : wood, ivory, pigment, gilding, gessoed cloth, silver ; 67 x 68.6 x 27.9 cm.
- Content Description: The Virgin Mother is depicted with a wide ruffled gown, a silver crown and hands of ivory in pose of prayer.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): sculpture (visual work)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Spanish Colonial
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: dva4098
- Other: Museum inventory number 1942.384
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41714