Musical Glasses (Armonica) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Musical Glasses (Armonica)
Owner: Museum of Fine ArtsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1800/1825~
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 musical instrument : mahogany, glass ;
- Content Description: The musical instrument resembles a piece of furniture with an opening in which the glass is housed.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): armonicas
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): musical glasses
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): friction idiophones
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: bos35706
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41402