Chess board Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Chess board
Collector: Museum of Fine Arts, BostonContributor Type: Organization
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1650
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 Board :Ceramic,white,red
- Content Description: It is a ceramic board which is having a horizontal and vertical lines on it.Lines are somewhat distorted and even there are many black spots on it.This whole board is supported by the wheels which are attached to it on the downward side which is helpful and handy for the palyers to carry it from one place to another without carrying it and by just dragging it can be moved from its place.wheels are of red color and there are some molding design of black and yellow color are made on them.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): ceramic (material)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): balance wheels
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): boards (flat objects)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): boards (organizations)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): boards (binding components)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): chess
- Place Name: United States - Massachusetts - Suffolk County - Boston
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: bos30263
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41388