Women Reading a Book Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Women Reading a Book
Artist: Kaburaki KiyokataCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Japanese; 1878–1972;
Owner: Museum of Fine ArtsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Manufacturer: Nikkan ehagakiContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Japan
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1905~
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : color lithograph, ink, paper ; 13.8 x 8.8 cm.
- Content Description: The vertically oriented postcard depicts, in the upper one-third, two women reading from a single book. The background of the postcard is an olive green and Japanese text has been written in black ink on the postcard.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): lithographs
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): picture postcards
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Meiji
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Japanese
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bos29075
- Other: Museum inventory number 2002.949
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41386