Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sayohime
- Series Title Ten Types of Love
Manufacturer: Japanese Postcard AssociationCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Nihon hagaki kai; Japanese;
Artist: Kaburaki KiyokataCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Japanese; 1878–1972;
Owner: Museum of Fine ArtsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1905
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : color lithograph, ink, card stock ;
- Content Description: A woman looking out to sea inside a heart shape is the focal point of this postcard.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): picture postcards
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Japanese
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): lithographs
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Meiji
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bos28596
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41384