Soldier in a Parody of Benkei Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Soldier in a Parody of Benkei
- Parallel Title Gi Benkei (kohei)
- Series Title Imayo Otsu-e
- Parallel Title Up-to-date Otsu-e
Artist: Asai ChuCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Japanese; 1856–1907;
Manufacturer: Japanese Postcard Association (Nihon hagaki kai)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Japanese;
Distributor: Hakubunkan,Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Japan;
Printer: Mitsuma Lithograph Printing (Mitsuma sekiin)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Japan;
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1905
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : color lithograph, ink, card stock ; 13.8 x 8.8 cm.
- Content Description: This vertically oriented postcard depicts a soldier shoveling. Weapons and tools are on his back and his facial expression is fierce and angry. The ground of the card is a tan with no background setting indicated.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Meiji
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Japanese
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): picture postcards
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): postcards
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): lithographs
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bos28591
- Other: Museum inventory number 2002.909
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41383