Female Student in a Parody of the Wisteria Maiden Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Female Student in a Parody of the Wisteria Maiden
- Parallel Title Gi Fuji musume (jogakusei)
- Series Title Imayo Otsu-e
- Parallel Title Up-To-Date Otsu-e
Artist: Asai ChuCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Japanese;1856–1907;
Manufacturer: Japanese Postcard AssociationContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Nihon hagaki kai
Distributor: HakubunkanContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Japan
Printer: Mitsuma Lithograph PrintingContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Mitsuma sekiin
Owner: Museum of Fine ArtsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1905
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : color lithograph, ink, card stock ; 13.8 x 8.8 cm.
- Content Description: The vertically oriented postcard contains a depiction of a woman in a simple gown and cape, holding an umbrella, amongst some leafy vines. The ground of the card stock is tan, the woman's hat and cloak are black, and the vine is green as is the simple line indicating the woman's sandals.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): lithographs
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): picture postcards
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Japanese
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Meiji
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bos28283
- Other: Museum inventory number 2002.912
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41381