Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tokiwa
- Series Title Historical Postcards
- Parallel Title Rekishi ehagaki
Artist: Tomioka EisenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Japanese; 1864–1905
Owner: Museum of Fine ArtsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Distributor: HakubunkanContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Japan
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1905
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : color lithograph, ink, metallic pigment, card stock ; 13.8 x 8.8 cm.
- Content Description: The vertically oriented postcard includes a huddle of three people in the lower right and the space allotted for a message has been used. A short holiday greeting and address change are the content of the message written in ink on the postcard.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): picture postcards
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): lithographs
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Meiji
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Japanese
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bos16636
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41356