Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Accounting
Owner: Museum of Fine ArtsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : color lithograph, ink, card stock ; 13.8 x 8.8 cm.
- Content Description: The monochromatic postcard includes a depiction of an airplane in the air. There is some Japanese text along the bottom edge.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): lithographs
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): picture postcards
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Japanese
- Keyword: airplanes
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bos14103
- Other: Museum inventory number 2002.16339
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41347