Cherry Blossoms at the Kiyomizu-do in Ueno Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cherry Blossoms at the Kiyomizu-do in Ueno
- Series Title Six Views of Tokyo in the Curved-line Aesthetic
- Parallel Title Kyokusen-bi Toto rokkei
Artist: Nakamura FusetsuCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Japanese; 1866–1943;
Manufacturer: SunbikaiContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Japan
Owner: Museum of Fine ArtsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : color woodblock print, ink, Japanese paper ; 13.8 x 8.8 cm.
- Content Description: The vertically oriented postcard depicts a tree in the foreground and a red pagoda style building in the background. Some Japanese text in black ink is in the lower portion of the postcard.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): color woodcuts
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): picture postcards
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Japanese
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): pagodas (buildings)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bos08668
- Other: Museum inventory number 2002.1044
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41337