Wanting to Eat Something Good: Giant Butterbur from Akita in Dewa Province Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Wanting to Eat Something Good: Giant Butterbur from Akita in Dewa Province
- Parallel Title Oishii mono ga tabetai: Ushû Akita fuki
- Series Title Auspicious Desires on Land and Sea
- Parallel Title Sankai medetai zue
Artist: Utagawa KuniyoshiCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Japanese; 1797–1861;
Artist: Utagawa Yoshitori-joCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Japanese; active 1848–1864~;
Manufacturer: Sanoya Kihei (Sanoki, Kikakudô)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Japan;
Owner: Museum of Fine ArtsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1852
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : woodblock print, ink, paper ; 36.5 x 25.5 cm.
- Content Description: A woman wearing a purple kimono rests her head on both hands and behind her is a scene of people walking underneath huge green leaves. Insets includes Japanese text.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): nishiki-e
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): color woodcuts
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Ukiyo-e
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Utagawa School
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Edo (Japanese period)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bos02191
- Other: Museum inventory number 11.26002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41335