Wanting to Suckle: Fresh Sea Cucumbers from Mikawa Province Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Wanting to Suckle: Fresh Sea Cucumbers from Mikawa Province
- Parallel Title Chichi ga nomitai: Mikawa nama namako
- Series Title Auspicious Desires on Land and Sea
- Parallel Title Sankai medetai zue
Artist: Utagawa KuniyoshiCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Japanese; 1797–1861;
Artist: Utagawa Yoshitori-joCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Japanese; active 1848–1864~;
Manufacturer: Yamaguchiya Tôbei (Kinkôdô)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Japan;
Owner: Museum of Fine ArtsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1852
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : color woodblock print, ink, paper ; 36.5 x 25.3 cm.
- Content Description: A woman in a kimono holds an infant while behind her is a scene of men in a boat with a mountain in the distance. In the upper right corner of the print is an inset containing Japanese text.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): nishiki-e
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): color woodcuts
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Ukiyo-e
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Utagawa School
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Edo (Japanese period)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bos02196
- Other: Museum inventory number 11.26007
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41331