Desiring the Favor of an Answer; Mino Province Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Desiring the Favor of an Answer; Mino Province
- Parallel Title Ohenji o itadakitai: Mino Province
- Series Title Auspicious Desires on Land and Sea
- Parallel Title Sankai medetai zue
Artist: Utagawa KuniyoshiCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Japanese; 1797–1861;
Artist: Utagawa YoshiikuCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Japanese; 1833–1904;
Manufacturer: Yamaguchiya Tôbei (Kinkôdô)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Japan;
Owner: Museum of Fine ArtsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1852
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : woodblock print, ink, color, paper ; 36.4 x 25.7 cm.
- Content Description: A woman is prominent in the foreground. She wears a red patterned kimono and a white loose head scarf. Insets with Japanese text are on both sides of the artwork. Behind her is a seascape and landscape with two men.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): nishiki-e
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Ukiyo-e
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Edo (Japanese period)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Japanese
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): color woodcuts
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Utagawa School
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bos02187
- Other: Museum inventory number 11.25998
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41323