Rocks for Tray Landscapes from Bitchû Province: Wanting to Make It Bloom Sooner Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Rocks for Tray Landscapes from Bitchû Province: Wanting to Make It Bloom Sooner
- Parallel Title Bitchû bonseki: Hayaku hirakasetai
- Series Title Auspicious Desires on Land and Sea
- Parallel Title Sankai medetai zue
Artist: Utagawa KuniyoshiCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Japanese; 1797–1861;
Manufacturer: Sanoya Kihei (Sanoki, Kikakudô)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Japan;
Owner: Museum of Fine ArtsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1852
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : woodblock print, ink, paper ; 37.1 x 25.8 cm.
- Content Description: A woman leans on her elbow and looks downward over a window ledge or balcony. Behind her is a scene of men working. Insets in the upper right corner of the print contain Japanese text.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): nishiki-e
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): color woodcuts
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Ukiyo-e
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Utagawa School
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Edo (Japanese period)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bos02183
- Other: Museum inventory number 11.25994
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41319