Puffy-Faced with Distress: Mackerel of Noto Province Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Puffy-Faced with Distress: Mackerel of Noto Province
- Parallel Title Harebuttai: Noto saba
- Series Title Auspicious Desires on Land and Sea
- Parallel Title Sankai medetai zue
Artist: Utagawa KuniyoshiCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Japanese; 1797–1861;
Manufacturer: Jôshûya KinzôContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Japan;
Owner: Museum of Fine ArtsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1852
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : woodblock print, ink, paper ; 36.6 x 25.7 cm.
- Content Description: A woman in a patterned kimono leans on a plaid fabric covered structure. She appears unhappy and her face leans on one hand. Behind her is a scene of men working and insets in the upper right of the print contain Japanese text.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): nishiki-e
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): color woodcuts
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Ukiyo-e
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Utagawa School
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Edo (Japanese period)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bos02182
- Other: Museum inventory number 11.25993
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41318