Caravel pendant Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Caravel pendant
Collector: Hermitage Museum (Muzey Ermitazh)Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1600
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 caravel pendant
- Content Description: This caravel pendant is made of metal and gems. It resembles a ship with sail. The base of the caravel consists of a transparent emerald of deep green colour. The sail and cross are also made of emeralds. There is a chain attached to the pendant leading to the cross with metal rods attached on all four sides. Sail is white in color with circular motifs. At the back of the ship there is a vertical strip with curvilinear patterns of swirls.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Caravels
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Watercraft
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pendants (jewelry)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Gold (metal)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Gemstone
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Chrome green (color)
- Place Name: Russia - Rossiya Republic - Saint Petersburg Autonomous City - Saint Petersburg
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: bal69338
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41298