All Human Forms (The End of the Song of Jerusalem) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title All Human Forms (The End of the Song of Jerusalem)
Artist: Blake, William, 1757-1827Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: British
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1804/1820~
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : etching, watercolor
- Content Description: A man with a halo emanating from his head and a woman embrace in the center of this composition with the text above.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): etchings (prints)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Romantic
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bal66885
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41271