A Cotillion Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Cotillion
Artist: Gillray, JamesCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1757-1815; British;
Owner: British MuseumContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: London, England
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1788
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : colored engraving
- Content Description: One-half of a satirical cartoon depicts dancers in various poses in a horizontal line across the page.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): satire (artistic device)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): cartoons (humorous images)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): prints (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): engravings (prints)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bal66867
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41269